Sunday, May 27, 2012

Krystina Bridals


We did Krystina's Bridals earlier this month at Louland Falls, and it is such an awesome place! Can't wait for their wedding there next month. I wanted to post a few pics from our session without showing too many. After the wedding I will show more. These are the same ones that were featured on Facebook (with her permission of course).

I never mentioned how I got to be the photographer for this couple. They originally had another photog for their wedding, but because of her pregnancy complications she asked if it was ok to refer them to me. With only one day until their engagement session I was very nervous, but once meeting the couple I couldn't have been more happy and excited to be their new photographer. I think Krystina may possibly be the most beautiful bride ever, I had the hardest time narrowing down the photos because there was never a bad one. Enjoy- and please check out and "LIKE" my facebook page, Foxtography by LC to see my most current work.










No comments:

Post a Comment