Monday, September 10, 2012

A little refresher!

For Labor Day weekend we went on our annual trip to Lake Powell with my family. Lake Powell is about my favorite place on earth, so many memories there and the scenery can't be beat.
I found myself in a bit of a funk lately with photography, and found myself so busy with everything in life that I didn't have the time to spend researching and learning some new techniques I have been wanting to- so I took a month off and am ready to start again!
 I have some fun shoots coming up, so stay tuned!
 
It's not too late to schedule your family pictures this fall- one of the best times of year! I will give special pricing if you mention you saw my Blog or Facebook Page!
 
 
Here are a few candid shots of our awesome Lake Powell trip!
 










1 comment: